This is a tutorial on how to create a cover using pages for you MagCloud magazine. I will show you the simple steps here.
1. Starting in Pages, first you are going to make the margins 0″ on all sides. You are also going to want to remove the Header and Footer.
2. Then, in your browser, you are going to search for the picture you would like to use. You can use your own by uploading it or you can search for a picture on the web. To search one that is appropriate for use, filter your search using Usage Rights- Labeled for noncommercial reuse. Also make sure the image is filtered under Size -> Large. Then make sure you click the image you wish to keep using View Image and then save it.
3. Once you have your image ready, upload your image to Pages and drag the edges to fill the page. You may also want to adjust the transparency of the image using the Opacity slider at the bottom of the Inspector window.
4. To add a title to your page, go to Text and create a text box formatted however you would like.
5. When you are completely satisfied with your page, you will be saving it as a PDF to be uploaded to MagCloud.